What : Dublin Chinese New Year Festival Where : Dublin When : 8th Feb/18th Feb (dates… Read More
Here at EazyDublin we offer self-catering accommodation in shared apartments and houses in Dublin. All of our properties are centrally located and are maintained to a high standard. Each property has all the necessary facilities such as:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room (including tv, dvd player, wi-fi internet)
- At least 2 full bathrooms per property
- washing machine / clothes dryer / iron and iron board
We also provide bed linen on arrival. You will share with other young people both Irish and foreign who are working or studying in Dublin.
Why Book with EazyDublin?
- We need only one week’s rent as a deposit.
- We need only 7 days notice when you want to leave the accommodation.
- Our rent price includes all bills such as electricity, heating, water etc so you don’t have to worry about extra costs
- This type of flexible accommodation allows you to concentrate on the more important things like studying or looking for a job!
Andrea from EazyDublin will show you one of our Dublin houses
Our unique welcome!
Welcome to Dublin (EazyDublin Video)
If you can see this...